Exhibit With Us!
Face to face marketing is the #1 way to build relationships and it offers unparalleled opportunities to create a positive and memorable experience with your best potential customers. Put your trust in National Event Management to deliver the right event, with the right audience to propel your business forward. All of our shows are market-leading events, with years of proven success to ensure your time and resources will be wisely spent.
Since 1983, we have produced over 500 major consumer events in every major city across North America. These events have hosted over 60,000 exhibitors, and attracted over 3 million attendees. We know how to deliver an audience, and look forward to helping you to reach your marketing goals.
Choose the event below that fits your needs and hit the “exhibit” section. Or simply contact us at the form below and we’ll be in touch asap.
5 quick reasons to exhibit in a National Event Management Show:
- More bang for your buck. Exhibiting at an event is one of the most cost-effective ways for your company to reach qualified audiences.
- Less work, more fulfilling. Sales leads gathered at events require less effort to close. Research by Exhibit Surveys indicates that only 0.8 calls are needed to close a qualified trade show lead, compared to 3.7 calls to close a typical business sale.
- Fresh faces. The busy people at Exhibit Surveys say that only 12% of the average exhibitor’s stand traffic has been called on by a salesperson from that company in the 12 months prior to the show; 88% therefore are NEW prospects.
- Competitive edge. Stand out from the crowd. You can outshine the competition with well-trained booth staff, aggressive pre- and at-show promotion, eye-catching booth design, and conscientious follow-up after the show. Also, event attendees use the opportunity to ‘comparison shop’. So this is your opening to point out where your product is superior – in performance, pricing, service, etc.
- Face time. Meeting prospects and engaging face-to-face is the fastest way to build relationships. Creating a memorable, experiential interaction is the fast track to building your brand recognition.